Thursday 9 February 2012

Dane Hudson Resigns


I guess it is a well known fact now that Dane Hudson has resigned as coach of Prospect Knights. I asked Dane if this was true. His reply

"Yes it is. I have been unhappy and frustrated this year and that is transferring in how I act and speak at training. Any Knights player should expect to be treated with the utmost respect and held in high regard which is why I am stepping away from the club because I feel that I am falling down in that regard. This is purely a self based decision."

With the loss of several key players and now their premiership coach, Prospect's title defence looks to be in tatters. A new coach and some fresh faces will hopefully put them in contention again this year.

1 comment:

  1. Rumour is that Davey Craig will be Danes replacement at Knights

    ReplyDelete